The IMAGES of 66 Book Series by DAVID WICKLINE
- IMAGES of 66 Volume 1 is like no other Route 66 Book.
- An interactive photographic journey along the length of the Mother Road.
- Featuring 2,006 carefully selected digital images of hundreds of historic icons,
landmarks and relics, which remain along the old highway.
- Encompasses all eight Route 66 states under one cover.
- It is an interactive Historic Route 66 learning experience based on over two and
a half years of research and thousands of hours of Internet work.
- This book is a must-have for the first time Route 66 traveler, while at the same
time being an educational manual for the more experienced 66 roadie, and also
a graphic documentation and record of what landmarks and artifacts remain along
old 66 in 2006, preserved in vivid color for the benefit of our future generations.
- Images are included of rare and hard to access places most 66 travelers will never
experience, such as the La Bajada Escarpment, Diamond Creek Road, the Cuervo
Cutoff, the 55th Street Detour, Canyon Padre Bridge and the Ghost Bridge site,
as well as several very fragile historic alignments.
- The perfect pictorial travel companion for the EZ 66 Guide by Jerry McClanahan.
- Don't miss this first edition honoring the 80th Anniversary of Route 66.
- The 400 page book of expertly captioned images is selling quickly, get yours now !!
IMAGES of 66 Volume 1 :: $34.99 plus shipping & handling
Click on Pay with Debit or Credit Card Button on next screen
RIDING ROUTE 66 "The Chicago to LA Tour" by DAVID WICKLINE
- COMING 2017 :: RIDING ROUTE 66 "The Chicago to LA Tour"!!
- A detailed Self-Guided / Self-Drive Manual & Itinerary
for traveling Route 66 on a motorcycle or by automobile